Process management, tutoring, education
– my offer to professionals
I create potential for development by providing professionals with space in which to stop and analyse. I give courage to do things differently and plunge into the future.
Process management – from ideas to concept – planning and implementation
- Process managing training days
- Process managing workshops and seminars
- Structuring improvement work
- Structuring projects
- Structure evaluations
- Moderating conferences
Supervision/Coaching – reflective, interactive and focusing on strengths
- Professional supervision/coaching in groups or individually – process and/or psychosocial coaching, as well as case supervision
- Coaching concerning work environment
- Leadership and management support individually or in groups
- Project supervision
- Supervision for students
Training – stimulating curiosity – daring to think in a new way
- Lectures on social welfare work, group processes and coaching
- Training package on social welfare work, group processes and coaching
All provision of services is planned following careful analysis of needs and requirements. After implementation, they are followed up and evaluated, forming a basis for long-term and sustainable work.
See testimonials on previous assignments I performed.